The Dollhouse Denim Skirt€159,95.incl of all taxes
A surreal dress with pin-stripes that possesses the old-world charm of pocket notebooks and ledger files. This delicate strap dress is made from homegrown organic cotton, hand-dyed in ancient natural indigo dyeing technique and handwoven by highly skilled artisans. This relaxed yet functional style features a square neckline, sharp pleats that sit below your hips and tie belt and patch pockets at the back. This piece is handwoven and takes 70 days to make by 9 skilled artists.
- Multi-tasks across your wardrobe pairing with skirts and culottes for an off-duty look or with pants to work.
- Composed of 60% organic cotton and 40 % linen.
- Hand-dyed using extracts from the Clitoria flower.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring, do not bleach. Dry in shade. Iron on medium heat.
- Designed in London and handcrafted in India.