Royal Heritage Silver Drop Earrings in Pink and Green€207,74.incl of all taxes
Our royal heritage earring is a heirloom piece and a collectible to be passed onto the next generation. Made in genuine sterling silver, each pair takes two weeks to make from scratch. Handpainted in the traditional meenakari technique, these earrings reflect the free-spirited aesthetic of traditional Indian meenakari paintings laid on timeless silverwork. The hand painting require utmost precision and craftsmanship.
- These pastel dome cascade earrings can be paired with a chic jumpsuit, elegant cocktail or bridesmaids dress or worn with a brocade silk jacket on a formal evening occasion.
- Each set of earrings takes two weeks to handcraft and hand-paint by eight artists skilled in the Meenakari style of painting.
- Composed of 92.5 sterling silver.
- Store securely to prevent oxidation.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.