London Patch Skirt in Organic Cotton€119,95.incl of all taxes
Assorted sweets, candy canes, and cream biscuits come to mind when you lay eyes on this unique patchwork skirt. Each patch is hand dyed in natural dyeing techniques and handwoven on traditional shuttle looms. Each colour is made from a special ingredient - the green from leaves of Wedilia plant, the Brown from myrobalan fruits and the blue from clitoria flowers. Handwoven together in 100% organic cotton dyed, this piece takes 70 days to make by 9 skilled artists. Wear it with the Patch shirt for a coordinated workwear ensemble, or a white or pastel crop top for a fun outfit.Ê
- Wear with the patch shirt or a pin-striped shirt tunic.
- Composed of 100% organic cotton.
- Oversized Fit. The model is 168 cm tall and wears size S.
- Since natural dyeing raw materials are grown, produced and dyed by tribes in remote villages and the organic cotton fabric is hand woven by artisan communities in rural India. The making of this shirt helps the tribal and rural economy flourish.
- Hand wash separately in cold water, do not wring, do not bleach. Iron on medium heat.
- Designed in London and handcrafted in India.
Shop The Look
Pair this skirt with the Patch shirt for a coordinated workwear look and beautiful handcrafted leather sandals for a summer lunch date.