India Series D by Siddarth Govindan Contemporary Art Print€49,99.incl of all taxes
This Giclée fine art print is a part of Siddharth Govindan’s India Series named Kachch. He was exploring the Pastoralists, their remarkable history of mobility, the economics of herding and their culture. He translated his experiences into a contemporary art print - abstract, minimal and a must have in modern spaces.
- Gallery quality giclée prints.
- 192 gsm Epson Enhanced Matte Paper.
- Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks.
- Sturdy frame, textured mounting and premium shatterproof 3mm acrylic cover.
- Protective backboard wall with wall hooks.
- Designed and handcrafted in India.