Grid Marble Serving Platter€309,95.incl of all taxes
Featured in the New York times holiday gift guide, this black and pink checkered marble serving platter is bringing the zing to your next party. A platter made by combining two contrasting marbles, the Grid Platter is handmade by skilled craftsmen over 42 days from start to finish. Its uniqueness lies in the inlaid grid pattern, a refreshing minimal take on traditional ornamentation seen in Indian palaces. Each piece was individually handcrafted by artists skilled in traditional marble crafts making this piece a reinterpretation of a classical art form and a celebration of nature. Make this the highlight of your kitchen or dining table.
- This product is labor intensive taking 42 days to make and four artists.
- The attractive natural patterns and beauty of contrasting marbles make this piece eye-catching both as serveware and as a decorative tabletop piece.
- Composed of marble.
- Dimensions of 13.8 x 0.6 inches.
- Wipe regularly to keep the marble surface from blemish.
- Designed in New York and handcrafted in India.